Software Engineering Manager (SEM)
от 8 300 до 8 300 USD до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Software Engineering Managers for a long-term, full-time role. We are a 100% #remotework organization working with the best talent around the world. We develop and maintain our own portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based SaaS products.
In this role, you will be managing a team built from the top 1% of global talent. You will operate as a hands-on manager, accountable for all deliverables from one of our development teams of 8-12 high engineers. The pace is fast and rewarding as you and your team will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Manage a team of 8-12 engineers
- Provide specific, quality focused, coaching for each member of your team on a daily basis
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables from your team
- Make clear, data-driven decisions, to ensure peak performance of your team, and act upon them
- Deep dive into problems in your team and resolve the root causes
- Drive continuous process improvement by eliminating waste and introducing automation
- Deliver weekly team performance data and insights to senior management
- Commit to a 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday and meet aggressive weekly goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university
- 8+ years of experience in software development including 3+ years of hands-on software engineering (C#, Java, C++, Frontend) and 5+ years of managing more than 8 direct reports.
- Experience in a DevOps organization and popular tools and frameworks