Broadridge Asset Management Solutions is seeking a Front-end developer to join our team of professionals who enjoy doing the right things and doing things right.
The team works on financial industry applications UI migration to modern web stack. Our product suit: portfolio management, orders management and reference data solutions for hedge funds and investment banks.
Currently we use React, TypeScript, MobX and Styled Components with Material-UI at Front-End and .Net Core as a platform for new backend services. Our team follows twelve-factor application methodology and Agile practices with mature continuous integration process including containerized deployment to AWS.
As a product company, we pay attention to overall quality of the code, testability and maintainability. We use code review practices with pull-requests and static code analysis. Our products evolve along with current technology stack.
We expect you as a senior Front-end \ Full-stack developer to extend the expertise with React, ES6 \ TypeScript and responsive HTML5 markup development.
- Software Design and Development:
- Ability to work with complex requirements and specification documents, and devise and develop appropriate software solutions
- Ability to integrate into an existing development team and work with an existing extensive code base
- Participate in the overall planning and execution of development objectives
- Responsible for the creation of programmatic modules, unit tests and test data related to Development assignments
- Ensure all development processes and practices are completely and consistently followed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; as well as define problems, and develop methods to resolve them in a timely manner
- Development standards and quality:
- Maintain the consistently high quality of the software code
- Ensure the relevant coverage by unit tests and/or automated testing routines
- Work with peers and management to develop process standards and/or enhancements to prevent re-occurrence of Development-related issues
- Strategic Development and Partnership:
- Partner with peers, management, senior managers, internal and external business users to identify, gather, and understand their goals and to formulate strategies to support them, while prioritizing requests and staying within deadlines
- Work collaboratively with team to create and share technology vision on an ongoing basi
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 + years of experience in software development
- Experience with React \ Redux \ MobX
- TypeScript knowledge is a plus
- Responsive HTML5\CSS3 markup development
- Strong experience with unit testing (including front-end)
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Good analytical skills in assessing user, functional and technical requirements
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Our office is located near Chkalovskaya metropolitan station (Saint-Petersburg)
- End-of-year bonus program
- Medical insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Corporate Training program: Individual English classes, technical conferences, trainings, certifications
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions
The candidate should be able to work independently or in a cross-functional team in multitasking and dynamic environment. A good understanding of financial industry or services is a big plus.