Software Engineer in Test
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
TVS is looking to implement an innovative new architecture and a set of products on top of new blockchain networks. The products will include mobile and web applications, as well as development tools and solutions. You will be part of a growing team and must have an adaptive and ambitious mindset, ready and willing to take on new and bigger challenges daily. You must be passionate about building innovative solutions for a groundbreaking new market.
At TVS we do not have any offices. The team is a decentralized international group of talented individuals. You are expected to work remotely at all times. You will be asked to join our international gatherings (symposiums) in different locations around the world from time to time (international travel passport and the ability to travel abroad are musts).
This job provides an opportunity to develop, build and operate with a well-developed test infrastructure to ensure the quality of the product.
We are looking for all candidates to have the following skills:
* Good knowledge of main testing applications, tools and techniques, that are presented on the market. Ability to find and select appropriate tool or develop own tool and build the technology to use them in test process.
* Good experience in testing of complex Win32, Web- and Mobile applications
* Good skills in test automation using various tools
* Good experience with any programming language and scripting language
* Attentive attitude to the requirements and quality of the product.
* Good analytic and communication skills.
* Reading technical specifications and encoding their requirements in tests
* Developing and porting existing regression, conformance and coverage tests
* Automated and manual testing. Generating automatic reports
* Test design
* Bug tracking
* Developing metrics and tracking quality of the product
Having the following skills is an advantage:
* Experience in LLVM (and their test infrastructure, llvm-lit, FileCheck) testing or any other compilers testing is a plus
* Experience with Github
* Experience in virtualization technology to build own test environment
* Application hacking skill
* Experience in manual and automated testing of application built with React and React-native or applications built with similar frameworks