Senior Linux System Administrator
з/п не указана
- Participate in projects for reorganization and development of company IT-infrastructure, introduction of new software/hardware solutions.
- Deploy, configure and maintain various solutions based on Linux.
- Provide as IT team member fail-safe company IT-infrastructure working.
- Deploy and configure network equipment.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years in a System Administrator position, minimum of 3 years in a Senior System Administrator position.
- Working with Linux OS (Centos, RHEL, Debian etc.) as administrator.
- Deep experience of administering the Linux services: BIND, iptables, squid, LAMP, nginx, apache, samba, nfs etc.
- Experience with at least one of the systems: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, SaltStack.
- Experience of administering the DBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Experience of administering the Attlassian services: JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Experience with the monitoring systems (Zabbix, Nagios).
- Experience of administering the version control systems: Subversion, Git.
- Experience with the VoIP systems Asterisk or Cisco.
- Wish and ability to write scripts (sh, bash, perl, python etc.), one of shells as “mother tongue”.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack.
- Knowledge and experience with hardware equipment and SAN (server platforms, FC SAN, RAID, IPMI etc.).
- English, intermediate level or higher.
- A wish and a knack of working in a team.
- Linux certificates.
- Experience of administering the version control system Perforce.
- Experience with Splunk system.
- Experience with Windows Server family OSes.
- Experience with the network equipment (Cisco, Juniper).
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation
at industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown St. Petersburg; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others