T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
T-Systems Innovation Lab invites talented developers to join R&D team and to participate in the development of blockchain products.
Our innovation teams are located in Germany, Russia, Poland and the USA.
We are working in the Agile model and not only SCRUM.
Blockchain is the key technology of tomorrow. However, with protocol, framework and infrastructure offerings everywhere, it is hard to keep track. Moreover, setting up the infrastructure can be challenging. Say goodbye to the challenges and hello to hashstaX when creating your blockchain application.
With hashstaX you can build business apps without being confined to the technological boundaries of one type of blockchain.
HashstaX allows plug-and-play replacements & combinations of your desired blockchain technologies. Without even touching a line of code.
We offer on-device AND cloud-based solutions. Managed by us or yourself. It's your choice. This way you are in full control of your blockchain apps.
If you are Senior dev:
- 3+ years of Go application development, microservices architecture
- 2+ years of experience working with Agile Scrum and/or Kanban
- 1+ Cloud architecture and infrastructure, kubernetes, docker
- Upper-intermediate English
- Experience in distributed ledger and blockchain technologies.
If you are Middle/Junior dev:
- 1+ years of Go application development
- Intermediate English
- Experience working with Agile Scrum and/or Kanban
- Interest in distributed ledger and blockchain technologies.
Golang developer (Blockchain)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию