Android Developer (Tallinn, Estonia)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The position is open in Tallinn office.
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 15M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a talented Android developer to join Taxify’s engineering team in Tallinn, our home city.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and building new features for Taxify's apps (client & driver)
- Working in a team of mobile engineers onAndroid platform
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Advanced knowledge of Android SDK & Java
- Product-focused application development experience
- A university degree in a technical subject (Computer science, Mathematics or similar)
- Good English and communication skills
- Basic understanding of data structures
You'll get extra credits for:
- Interest in real-time and asynchronous systems
- Impressive portfolio of consumer facing high-performance applications available in the Marketplace
- Great compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- Relocation package and visa support
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world