Intetics (Minsk) - an international IT-company with 23 years of history, a member of The Global Outsourcing Top 100 - is looking for talented Health System Integration Lead to join our team.
About our project:
It is a mobile application platform that engages in natural conversations with patients through the use of a virtual healthcare assistant. The easy to use app allows direct appointment scheduling, managing medications, and monitoring of chronic conditions. The application gives patients the drive to be more engaged in their own healthcare and clinicians the tools to ensure patients stay healthy and up to date.
The project incorporates modern speech recognition and artificial intelligence technologies.
The System Integration Lead primary focus will be to interface with both the Client and development team to integrate the platform with UK Health IT Systems/Electronic Health Record Systems (e.g. EMIS, TPP, SystemOne, etc.).
Breakdown of responsibilities:
- About 40% Integrate clients EHR systems with the application and architecture.
- About 30% Integration documentation and assigning development tasks.
- About 30% GPSoC.
- 3+ yrs experience integrating UK Health IT Systems with Electronic Health Record Systems (e.g. EMIS, TPP, SystmOne, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of national UK Health IT architecture and NHS Information Governance standards and requirements (e.g. GPSoC); understanding of the UK Health IT interoperability roadmap and future objectives.
- Practical knowledge of ITK, CDA, FHIR, HL7, and similar standards; participation in health. interoperability forums and/or contribution to national standards a major plus.
- Familiarity with and Mirth integration engine, SQL, and REST APIs; ability to assist with server administration tasks and especially to be able to help maintain reliable uptime for UK-‐based resources.
- Excellent communicator; ability to communicate with senior management, clinical staff, and end users.
- Self-starter and experience in working with international teams and multiple time zones.
- Showcase integration documentation, gathering/writing and scoping technical projects.
- Working for a stable company with 23 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park
- Cooperation with constant exclusively Western European and North American customers / more than 200 customers around the world
- Provide an opportunity to participate in longterm projects in an active stage of development
- The staff of the Minsk office is over 200 people, an international company - 500
- Payment of English language training on internal courses
- Sports activities compensation
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation
- Equipped rest rooms, complimentary coffee, tea and lemons