We are looking for a person ready to solve our ambitious task - help us to create our own visual language to make GET IT easily recognized on the market and build a strong corporate communication.
- Develop a guideline for all company communications;
- Create products presentations;
- Run the full cycle of our design projects of different complexity from idea to implementation;
- Design our website and marketing materials (banners, roll-ups, infographics, landing pages, e-books, etc.);
- Participate in the design of the company's products;
- Take part in creative group work.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Experience no less than 6 years in the field of design, including web design;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, modern trends and web technologies;
- Knowledge of CMS (Wordpress, Bitrix, Tilda, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines и Material Design;
- Expereince in creation of products presentations;
- Intermediate English;
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time, pro-active approach;
- Attention to detail and high level of responsibility, ability to adapt to changing project requirements;
- Portfolio (required).
Moreover, you should be able to work in a team, be client-oriented, motivated to achieve goals and new challenges in the professional sphere.
- Employment completely according to the labor law, "white" salary twice a month in Euro;
- Salary at "market level";
- Comfortable environment: fruits, tea and coffee, relax and sport zone;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid lunches;
- In-office work: office is located in the business center with a thoughtful infrastructure (10 minutes walk from Chkalovskaya station, parking spaces for drivers);
- European approach to work: no bureaucracy, European technologies, European project management system, European customers and overall European atmosphere;
- In the team "Get Business Consulting" you will have the opportunity to expand knowledge in the field of modern technologies and know-how of developments and gain experience in participating in complex projects.
We'll be glad to receive your CV with portfolio attached.
You are welcome to get in touch in case of any questions.