UI UX Designer / Дизайнер интерфейсов программного обеспечения
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
GET Business Consulting is an international IT company. As a part of the GET IT Group our team advises customers ranging from multi-national corporations to medium-sized businesses such as Siemens, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Bayer, SAP and Knauf. We develop software products for project & portfolio management and implement these solutions within our consulting projects. We consult and support our customers in strategic and organizational business aspects. We always elaborate made-to-measure concepts together with our customers, which are directly transferred into the best practice. Significant features are our German engineering and quality awareness. Our focus is to gain an optimal benefit of the innovative solutions and to have enthusiastic customers as well as be an attractive employer.
We open now in St.Petersburg the position:
Graphic User Interface Designer / Usability Designer / User Experience / UI UX Designer / Web Designer
Дизайнер интерфейсов программного обеспечения / Usability / Веб-дизайнер
- The successful candidate will take an active role in the design, development and delivery processes for the company products – Projects RADAR - project status reporting solution (projects-radar.com, English and projects-radar.ru, Russian) and GET Caesar solution – enterprise multiproject, program and project portfolio management web based application, marketing & sales activities as well.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of service oriented software development life cycle, marketing & sales of software and consulting services, design and usability of web applications and software development.
- Higher education (related area).
- Working experience 3 years+.
- Experience in graphic, usability and web design.
- Adobe Design Suite.
- Undrstanding of HTML5, CSS. Flex knowledge will be a plus, SVG - SMIL.
- Understanding of web application methodologies and software developing processes.
- Knowledge of project and process management would be a plus.
- Good English knowledge, written and oral communication (German welcomed).
- Good teamwork and communication skills, behavior, business ethics, manners.
- Strong attention to details and we expect the high level of responsibility.
- Service oriented.
- Portfolio is required.
- Create new concepts and designs for GET IT products:
- ProjectsRADAR: GUI concepts, GUI prototypes, sketching, reporting solution designs, Flex / Flash, MS Excel
- GET Caesar, web-based application: GUI concepts, UI / UE, page or screen flows, GUI prototypes, GUI solutions, sketching, reporting solution designs, HTML / CSS layouts
- Project management solutions, MS Office (Word, Excel) based products: layouts for Word and Excel templates and documents, knowledge of MS Office formatting and styles.
- MS Power point presentations: templates, style guides, marketing & sales presentations, product presentations, user documentaiton
- Develops innovative product solutions.
- Support marketing and sales, presales materials like PPT presentations, prospects, white papers, etc.
- Graphics and designs for training materials, like presentations, user guides and posters.
- Create templates for ads, banner, newsletter and other marketing collateral.
- Design and layout in social media channels.
- Collection customer and user experience.
- Create and aggregate content for websites and social media channels: company web site, product web sites.
- Update Style Guide of GET IT and its products.
- Working in the international team of product consultants (Germany) and product development, testing and support (St. Petersburg).
- Working in close cooperation with Web and Front end development team.
- Working in cooperation with QA team.
- Managing junior designers or trainees.
- Assists management with the evaluation of issues, including alternatives, risk assessments, effort estimation and recommendations.
- Thinking and behaving customer-oriented.
- Performing duties with little supervision.
- Studying and knowledge of company products and services portfolio and business areas.
- Providing self-direction in response to changes in requirements and specifications.
- Taking initiative to expose issues to supervisor. Having a broad base of knowledge and understanding of graphic and usability designs and software development practices.
- Follow the development and project-specific standards and processes.
- Having ability to adapt to the changing scope and conditions of a project.
Besides that, you have strong communication and interpersonal skills and like to work in a team. You think customer/solution oriented and focus on the related services. You are motivated and appreciate new challenges. Good conception skills round-off your profile. Within the scope of your activities you will have very good possibilities to improve yourself in relating of modern and know-how technologies and will work in complex business-projects.
- Official employment, "white" salary in Euro;
- Salary rates will depend on the interview result;
- International and friendly team;
- Well equipped working space in modern business-center with good infrastructure;
- Social package: medical insurance, paid lunches, education;
- German language course;
- Comfortable atmosphere.
Your job will be very interesting with really good perspectives!