Senior/Lead Hardware Verification Engineer
от 45 000 до 60 000 руб.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Virage Logic Corp, a leading provider of both functional and physical semiconductor intellectual property (IP) for the design of complex integrated circuits, has established a multimedia development center in St. Petersburg (Alarity SPb, Ltd).
We are looking to build a Hardware Verification team in St Petersburg and require a Hardware Design Verification Lead to help build, train and develop the team. The Verification Lead will have responsibility for driving a team of 5-6 verification engineers in the creation and execution of Product Verification test plans and development and maintenance of hardware verification test-benches development and maintenance across Virage’s Hardware product portfolio including, ARC Processor IP and relating SoC IP. Please submit your resume if you meet the "MUST" requirements and at least one "helpful" qualification.
- Responsibility for building and leading, both technically and line-management, a team of hardware verification engineers who’s focus will be in the creation and execution of Hardware IP Verification Plans relating to ARC Processor IP and relating SoC IP. He/She is expected to have a strong background (work or degree related) in Hardware Desciption language (HDL) design/verification, RISC processor architectures, and high-level hardware verification methodologies, e.g. coverage driven verification, OVM, eRM, VMM.
- During the hardware verification phase, he/she will be expected to interface on a daily basis with the development teams globally and to sign-off on the testplan and execute upon its contents.
- BSc or Electrical Engineering as a minimum, or equivalent experience.
- HDL and Verification languages: Verilog, VHDL, Specman e, SystemVerilog, Vera.
- Other relevant languages: SystemC, C, Perl, makefile generation.
- Hardware Verification Methodologies and best practices – Coverage Driven Verification, constrained random testing, eRM, OVM, VMM.
- 2-3+ years in team leadership.
- Tools: RTL Simulators, e.g. NC, Questa, Modelsim, VCS.
- Ideally has knowledge of, and has verified, processors or processor based systems.
- Operating Systems: Linux RHEL 3.0/4.0, Windows XP, Vista.
- Written and Verbal skills:
- Ability to provide consultancy support, detailed status reporting and expert knowledge and advice to the ARC development teams during the verification phase of ARC Software and Hardware products.
- Creation, modification and review of test documentation; plans, procedures, scenarios, data, test reports. -
- Ability to present verification results to the program management teams.
- Ability to describe problems in the defect tracking system.
- Analytical skills:
- Analysis of product testing requirements, e.g. required equipment and documentation required to close out on the product release cycle.
- Ability to analysis test results and provision of reports.
- Required Personality Skills:
- Team player keen to work in a global development environment.
- Self motivated.
- Helpful qualifications:
- Understanding of Microprocessor Hardware design.
- Understanding of Audio and Video Codecs.
- Interesting work in international team.
- Salary is based on experience, professional background, interview/test results.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Social package (major medical insurance for employee and family members, English lessons, lunches, corporate events).
- Ergonomic work environment.
- Career and professional development opportunities.