от 2 500 до 3 500 USD до вычета НДФЛ
A leading USA provider of mobile messaging service (with more than 300 million registered members) has opened a development center in St. Petersburg, Russia. We are looking for Linux System Engineer for this office.
Linux System Engineer
Be on the front lines of keeping a major global communications system performing optimally. In this role, you will be respond quickly to incidents, apply problem solving skills to discover root causes, and own issues all the way until they are resolved. To prevent these issues, you will proactively maintain Company's global service systems, network and applications.
You are experienced and effective in hands-on Linux administration. You have great communication skills and you use them to manage cross-team coordination of incidents. While you thrive in team environments you are also self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision. You care deeply about uptime and this requires work weekend shifts to make sure that there is always someone who can be responsive.
* Strong Linux system administration skills;
* Tier 1 incident response and break/fix remediation;
* Resolve, record, and report issues affecting service performance and availability;
* Coordinate incidents with responsible teams to resolve production issues;
* Serve as point of contact for escalation and tracking of investigation and resolution of production issues;
* Record and communicate technical change requests after root cause identification;
* Perform regular and proactive system maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Hands-on experience troubleshooting performance and availability issues of Tomcat and MySQL services running on CentOS;
* Hands-on experience administering Nagios, Cacti, and Graphite;
* Hands-on experience writing Bash or Python;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills;
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and precision.
* Good English is required: good writing skills, разговорный английский - в пределах возможности успешно пройти интервью с англоязычным интервьюером.
* Our office is in St. Petersburg, but we invite developers from any region, we offer assistance in relocation to our city;
* Compensation: $2500- $3500 per month depending on skill set and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have a skill set close to the description please provide your detailed English resume
Вакансия опубликована 9 января 2018