- English and German fluent (excellent written skills, high quality simultaneous translation);
- MS Office (focus on Word and PowerPoint);
- Electronic document flow systems;
- Ability to handle high volume of electronic documents in a structured and systematic way;
- Preparation of professionally designed presentations;
- Excelent literacy;
- Good time management/planning skills;
- Understanding of business ethics, routines and procedures;
- Proven experience of successful support/interaction with senior management;
- High organizing abilities.
- Mature personality, responsible treatment of highly confidential information, effective communicator.
- Open minded, positive thinking, self-motivating, accurate, hard-working, well structured, problem solving capabilities, 100% loyal to the MD & shareholder.
- Handle incoming/outgoing correspondence of several companies;
- Maintain electronic archive of documentation of several companies;
- Keep minutes of Board of Directors meetings;
- Act as Process Owner for administrative processes/contractors (company cars handling, courier services, consumable ordering, etc);
- Provide administrative support to the Company directors (handle calendar, arranging business trips, handling visitors, incoming calls, assisting in presentation materials creation);
- Provide simultaneous translation services.
- Fully in accordance with Labour Code;
- Medical insurance;
- Payment of mobile communication;
- Lunch allowance;
- Paid vacation of 28 calendar days;
- Additional sick leave compensation;
- Location: Porsche Centre Rublevsky (Moscow Region, Odintsovsky district, Razdory, 61-st km MKAD).