Who we are
Devexperts is a financial software provider for online brokerage firms, investment companies, and exchanges. Our company implements highly efficient systems to handle complex business activities of numerous international customers.
At Devexperts, we develop an entire range of financial solutions: backend components, middle-office software and a huge set of trading tools for Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
We are looking for a Functional Analyst to help us make better products for our customers. As a Functional Analyst, you will be working in a team of professionals with huge experience in creating financial software products.
We expect the Functional analyst to:
- analyze customers' business processes and operations
- elicit customers' needs
- develop functional requirements for software products
- create various types of documents for the product: User Stories, SRS, etc.
- clarify requirements for the needs of design, development, QA and support teams
- participate in testing and provide feedback to the development team
- demonstrate solutions to the customer and gather early feedback
- reverse engineer already implemented functionality and prepare corresponding documents
- explore competitor products and understand trends in both trading industry and software development
- help make communication across distributed teams clear and efficient
The candidate is required to possess:
- excellent communication skills
- fluent English
- university degree in information systems, math or economics
- experience in business analysis and business process modeling
- experience in creating requirements documents: User Stories, Project vision, BRD, URS, SRS, PRD, etc.
- knowledge of project development methodologies
- participation in software development projects
- knowledge of the standards of the Software life cycle processes (ISO 12207)
- experience in a similar position or other analytical positions of at least 3 years
- knowledge of the financial software for trading is a plus