Dokumeds is a dynamic Clinical Research Organization with registered offices across Europe and trusted partners around the world. Our team of highly trained and dedicated professionals having significant role to ensure the conduct of international clinical studies in adherence to highest standards and regulatory requirements across the Europe and many other countries.
We truly believe that a company can only be as good as the people behind it. Therefore, we believe in employing individuals who are not only professionals in their field, but also who are full of initiative and passionate about what they do.
Dokumeds staff actively take part in cross-functional projects and their day is never limited to just the standard job description. They are self-motivated, willing to learn and share their knowledge with others. They are customer and result-oriented, open communicators and always willing to develop themselves and the business.
Dokumeds is looking for highly motivated and proactive clinical research professionals willing to develop together with the company in position of Clinical Trial Assistant (Ассистент Клинических Исследований/ CTA)
- Assisting in preparation and maintenance of study specific documentation
- Medical translations
- Data tracking and arranging
- Assisting in administrative activities
- Clinical supply (Investigational Product and other materials) handling- distribution to/ from sites etc.
- Support in site selection and country feasibility activities
- Work on study specific assignments
- Support in preparation and submissions to Ethics Committees/ Regulatory Authorities
- Adherence to administrative requirements
- Communication with clients (Investigators, Sponsors and vendors)
- Degree in medicine, pharmacy, nursing or related fields
- Previous experience in CRO or Pharma company will be considered as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English, Ukrainian languages
- Strong organisational, communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and/ or experience of regulatory affairs will be considered as advantage
- Computer literacy
- Challenging job in a highly qualified team
- Employee-friendly work environment
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth in Clinical research field