Project Manager / Business Analyst with Strong English Skills, German preferable.
GET IT is an international Consulting & Technology company located in Germany, Switzerland and Austria as well as in St. Petersburg/Russia. Our customers are well-known companies, such as Volkswagen, Gaz de France, Mercedes, SAP and non-profit organizations like United Nations. In cooperation with our clients, we realize challenging projects in coordination with business and IT. The ones, who are working successfully, can achieve a lot at GET IT. We are looking for people who are willing to break new grounds with us!
We open now in St.Petersburg the position:
Project Manager / Business Analyst with Strong German Skills
Руководитель проектов, бизнес-аналитик со знанием английского и немецкого языка, координатор проектов
The successful candidate will take an active role in the design, development and delivery processes for the GET Caesar solution – enterprise multi-project, program and project portfolio management web based application. The solution is being developed and introduced on the market since 2002 by big European companies. The customized solution fully supports customer individual business, requirements and needs. Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of service oriented software development life cycle, international customer communication, requirements acquisition and multicultural working experience.
- Full cycle of the software development. Participating in the projects of GET Caesar solution design, development, introduction to the new customers, follow up projects (new features, expansion, migration, integration with other customer IT systems) and support:
- Analyzing, clarifying and documenting project requirements. Source can be German-speaking customer representatives, documentation in German or English;
- Planning, estimating and reporting development activities and progress;
- Designing and working out a solution together with development team;
- Documenting solution on request (technical documentation);
- Project administrating in task and issue tracking system JIRA (create new project, manage tasks, provide reports etc).
- Hand over the solution to QA and support teams.
- Working in the international team of product consultants (Germany) and product development, testing and support (St. Petersburg);
- Assists management with the technical evaluation of issues, including alternatives, risk assessments, and recommendations;
- Other duties as needed to contribute to the success of project objectives.
- Strong German knowledge on the C1 level – customer communication on all kind of media, customer requirements;
- Good English knowledge – project documentation, team communication language (team is a mixture of German and Russian colleagues);
- High education degree (related area);
- Working experience 2 year+;
- Knowledge of project and process management;
- Knowledge and understanding of service oriented software development life cycle;
- Strong attention to details and we expect the high level of responsibility.
Besides that, you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and like to work in a team. You think customer/solution oriented and focus on the related services. You are motivated and appreciate new challenges. Good conception skills round-off your profile. Within the scope of your activities you will have very good possibilities to improve yourself in relating of modern and know-how technologies and will work in complex business-projects.
- Thinking and behaving customer-oriented;
- Performing duties with little supervision;
- Providing self-direction in response to changes in requirements and specifications;
- Taking initiative to expose issues to supervisor;
- Follow the development and project-specific standards and processes;
- Having ability to adapt to the changing scope and conditions of a project.
- Salary rates will depend on the interview result;
- International and friendly team;
- Full employment according to Russian Labor Law;
- Well equipped working space in modern business-center with good infrastructure;
- Social package (medical insurance, lunch money, education, etc.).
Your job will be very interesting with really good perspectives!