з/п не указана
Wrike is a powerful collaborative work management platform and is among acknowledged leaders in the category. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company with open startup culture, based in San Jose, California, with a development center in St. Petersburg, and offices in San Diego, Dublin, and Melbourne.
Our product is used by over 19,000 companies with more than 2 million users across the globe. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. We think that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As a part of the Product Management team, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship market leading product that will be used in our customer's ecosystems, transforming work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis. We believe that collaboration and work management is key to help our clients reach their goals.
We are looking for a candidate who is ready to relocate to St. Petersburg. Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities is included in social benefits package.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience in Agile environment;
- Off-the-charts critical thinking;
- A bit of knowledge about cognitive sciences, and a lot about improving user experience;
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs;
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and software engineers;
- Ability to be customer-driven in product planning and execution;
- Experience with data-driven development and decision-making;
- Advanced or proficient English language skills, both written and public performance;
We look for people who:
- Love launching great products that make customers' lives easier;
- Embrace continuous learning, no matter how advanced they are in their career;
- Are ready to "earn" leadership;
- While creative, pay attention to detail and use the scientific method to solving problems;
- Communicate well with co-workers, customers, and business partners;
- We strongly prefer candidates who have experience with one or more of the following types of apps: enterprise collaboration, project management or B2B cloud software.
Wrike offers competitive compensation with benefits, comfortable office in an A+ business center on the bank of Neva river in St. Petersburg, flexible work hours, friendly and open atmosphere and a lot of freedom for professional expression with healthy responsibility. Our policy is "work hard, play hard", and we stand by it.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker, and Xbox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical insurance (including dental health service);
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Sports activities (yoga, basketball, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events.