We are in search of a technical marketing copywriter who will deliver educational / marketing content to simulation software users and prospects. You will have to understand potential users' mindset and describe the benefits of using our technically complex software product to them.
The AnyLogic Company is the leader in the world market of simulation modeling tools. AnyLogic is a next-gen simulation software tool used by hundreds of companies around the world for modeling and optimization in supply chains, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare, and many other industries. Our client list includes multinational giants like PwC, General Electric, Ford, FedEx, Panasonic, Rolls Royce, and Google. We are a global team with offices in Russia, USA, and France, and a partner network spreading across every part of the world.
- Drive and conduct content marketing activities: weekly blogs and monthly newsletters (English and Russian).
- Work with technical teams to create technically complex content, including tutorials and how-tos.
- Work with technology evangelists to write white papers on simulation modeling philosophy.
- Create case studies on product use cases in different industries.
- Write scripts for marketing videos, edit videos.
- Perform web analytics, seeking ways to improve current processes and content structure.
- Work with outsourced web developers and designers, control their performance.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Tech-savvy, with skills and ability to learn new technologies on your own.
- Experience in IT or other hi-tech industry as a copywriter, technical writer, or a product marketing manager.
- Ability to explain difficult things in simple words both in English and Russian.
- Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Basic skills in photo and video editors (Photoshop, Camtasia Studio) are a plus.
- Marketing automation and email marketing experience is a plus.
Personal qualities we look for:
- Perfectionistic attitude.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to see the world through client’s eyes.
- Interest towards the IT industry in general and, preferably, simulation modeling.
- Competitive salary tied to the USD exchange rate based on the interview results.
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Russia.
- Medical insurance, including dental coverage.
- Fun corporate parties and trips: we’ve been to Brazil, Costa Rica, Vanuatu, and Kamchatka.
- Five-day working week, flexible workday beginning (9-11 AM).
- Office located in a 15 min. walk from the Ploschad Muzhestva subway station (moving to Ploschad Lenina / Vyborgskaya soon).
In the cover letter, please link to your best texts in English and in Russian.