We are looking for someone who is passionate about getting things done quickly and efficiently. The ideal candidate excels at juggling multiple stakeholders and competing priorities. Together we utilize agile methodologies in planning and execution as we deliver value to our customers rapidly and reliably. The job requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills, as well as a motivational capability.
You will have regular communication with business stakeholders and be accountable for driving the entire project lifecycle, from definition through specification, coding, quality assurance and delivery.
What will you do:
- Directly manage all aspects of the project life cycle and work with all areas of the business to define requirements, deliverables and timelines.
- Track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Develop the integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Facilitate meetings, including project kickoffs, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
- 3+ years project management experience delivering software solutions in large complex corporate environments.
- Technical background.
- Strong business analysis and consulting skills.
- Experience managing highly technical, complex projects.
- Proven ability to influence without authority.
- Comfortable with abstraction and a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-starter who is biased towards action to get the job done.
- Fluent English.
What we offer in return:
- Professional growth.
- Competitive base salary.
- Annual/2 performance review.
- Business lunches + well equipped kitchen.
- Bicycle parking + Shower.
- Paid sick leave.
- We will be glad to see you as a part of soccer or/and volleyball teams.
Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner and Gold Solution Partner of Alfresco combining a strong project leadership and dev excellence with a global delivery in the cloud. Leveraging 15 years of experience in enterprise software development, systems integration and IT consulting services eVelopers has successfully delivered numerous Salesforce.com (SFDC) implementation in the US, Western Europe and in Russia. Established in 1999 as a CA Corp. with an R&D center in St.Petersburg, Russia the company currently employs ~100 software engineers