- project management - management site development from scratch.
- development of web sites with Yii, Yii2
- version control system - git
- create REST api on Go for Android
- creating bots on Go
- development of mobile applications from the 1st year of Android, Java, Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger, Clean Arch
- team work 3-5 people
- a lot of work with import and export of XML data. (PHP)
- Adaptive html layout, less, sass
- my first plugin in 2015 for jquery http://tmid.ru/go.php?cat=jqmap
- The working environment in Docker (nginx apache, redis, mongodb, nodejs all starts with a couple of commands, I can configure my colleagues to speed development)
- IDE JetBrains, Android Studio
- refactoring, foreign code, stress resistance
- remote work
- English: pre-intermediate
Infinite desire to develop
The character is stress-resistant.
Favorite TV shows: Silicon Valley, Billions
Favorite sports activities: table tennis, tennis, swimming
Since November 2017, I decided to move in the development of mobile applications for Android on Kotlin.
Participated in the development of https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=en.a1024bits.bytheway.release&hl=en
But found out about react from facebook now I want to deal only with this
Since March, I began actively studying react-native, then switched to reactjs
Now so far only the reactjs
tmid.ru - my personal site, periodically available (on weekdays, when my computer is turned on)
Projects on reactjs:
Application for bitrix24 - http://tmid.ru/go.php?cat=b24app
Backend - nodejs, mongodb, express
Frontend - reactjs, redux, jquery, bootstrap 4.1
for a potential social network - http://tmid.ru/go.php?cat=friends
It is desirable without html layout creating, unnecessarily boring.
I can edit already prepared layout
SPA, admin panels, social networks etc.