Mordraga LLC is a hydraulic engineering, dredging and offshore contractor. The company is specialized in the construction and development of harbors, artificial islands, estuarial dams, canals and inland waterways, dike construction and reinforcement, beach replenishment and coastal protection, supply of dredged aggregates and salvage activities.
The company’s capabilities have further expanded into such areas as:
• soil investigation in marine conditions
• soil compaction using explosives
• offshore pipeline trenching and backfilling
• landfall construction
• directional drilling for pipeline crossings
• underwater rock drilling and blasting
• quay wall renovation
• soft soil improvement
• environmental techniques such as in- and ex-situ cleaning of contaminated silt and soils, construction of slope and bottom protection by means of geotextiles, HDPE layers, stone revetments and stone asphalt revetment works, etc.