InCountry is a data residency-as-a-service platform that enables global data compliance for international business. The platform securely stores, processes, and regulates profile data in its country of origin, helping multinationals scale by providing easy integration in under ten minutes.
The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered inSan Francisco with operations in 65 countries. InCountry is s backed by Accenture, Caffeinated Capital, Arbor Ventures, Global Founders Capital, Felicis Ventures, Mubadala, and Charles River Ventures.
The company was founded in May 2019.
Currently, we have 100+ employees and offices on two continents, in four countries: In Russia, in Belarus
and Ukraine and our US-based headquarters are located in San Francisco, California.
There are many opportunities in InCountry to grow and discover something new.
We offer all our employees:
- Work in a product company;
- Work directly with an American company;
- Great professional team;
- Work on the best corporate technology;
- Flexible schedule, including options to work from home;
- English courses with Native Speaker;
- Corporate meeting in different countries 2 times a year;
- Vacations and Paid Time Off;
- Professional Development, Mentorship;
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad;
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- We work according to the labor calendar of the country of presence.